Laser hair removal is now the most popular method chosen by dermatologists for eliminating unwanted body and facial hair. Laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis and other hair removal methods.
If you’re looking for long-lasting effective and pain-free hair removal, then the Award-Winning Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal System is the ‘gold standard’ choice for permanent hair reduction.
Soprano ICE Laser Hair removal is unique because it is the only laser hair removal system that works on all hair colors and skin tones, including dark and tanned skin, which IPL (intense pulsed light) systems cannot treat.
The Soprano ICE Laser System is a cutting-edge machine featuring ‘in-motion’ technology that combines concurrent cooling with a gradual thermal rise and sweeping technology, meaning follicles are gradually and consistently heated while the surface of the skin is cooled.
Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal Treatments are:
- Virtually pain-free – No medication or other pre-treatments required
- Long-lasting – Minimizes the need for future treatments
- Quick – Treatments usually are fast even for larger areas such as the legs and back
- No downtime – you can return to normal activities immediately
- Effective for all skin types – tanned skin, as well as different hair types
- Perfect for any area of the body – even sensitive areas such as around the face, neck, and bikini line
What Clients Need To Know About Facials?
It does not damage the surrounding skin area and is totally pain-free.
Soprano Ice uses the industry gold-standard diode laser. It uses low fluence, high average power and repetition rate. This means that the application of light is constant, delivered in a sweeping motion across the skin in contrast to the time-consuming pulse method.
A superior cooling head is used so that you only experience a warming sensation as opposed to the pain and discomfort associated with older laser technology.
Your therapist will advise you during your consultation. We can also treat tanned skin, previously unavailable, which means that you are not restricted in the timing of your plan.