Lactic Acid – 30%
The lactic acid is a gentle peel for sensitive skin and is considered a “starter” peel. Once the client knows their skin can handle it, they can move onto stronger peels. This peel is derived from sour milk. It is an alpha hydroxyl acid. This peel helps remove germs, dead skin cells, & toxins from the skin.
This peel is for more experienced skin. This peel is stronger than the lactic acid peel. This peel is best for Ant-Aging purposes, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. For Maximum results once a month, varies depending on skin type and skin condition. This peel exfoliates by taking the top layer off, removing dead skin and revealing younger smoother skin.
What Clients Need To Know About Chemical Peels?
Makeup will go on smoother. It will also exfoliate, brighten and lighten skin, clean out pores, fade dark marks, improves hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone, and stimulates collagen production.
- No waxing, Use of Nair, Or Hair removing treatments prior or post treatment.
- No Sunburn, windburn, or broken skin before treatment.
- Auto-immune disorder
- Pregnant or nursing, recent chemotherapy, history of herpes simplex or shingles ( will need to take anti-viral three days prior and three-day post to prevent breakouts, this will be discussed with the esthetician. )
- Continued Sun exposure (must stay out of the sun for a week post) Always use sunscreen SPF 30 or above.
- No Active Herpes, warts, shingles, or history of keloid scarring.
- If has had recent facial surgery, cannot have this treatment until can get Doctor’s note for clearance. Must not have taken any Accutane for the last six months.